Coupling source recommendation

To: jhack@auto-jet.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Coupling source recommendation
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:56:23 EST
Hey list -- I ordered a flex exhaust coupling from this place, Auto-Jet, in
the Midwest for my red one a few years ago, and for the black 2000 this
month.  The coupling had to be short, and had to reduce from 2 inches to 1
3/4 to the exhaust.  For under $40.00 they sent me a short coupling, two
brackets, and welded the proper size pipes to each end of the coupling so it
would work for the manifold to tail pipe connection.

I recommend them, ask for John (see his e-mail address above).

Gary C
red one
black one
red one