Re: tire plugging

To: Steven Race <wildhorserace@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: tire plugging
From: Ron Hamilton <fj201@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:49:21 -0700
I use a plugging system designed with a cone shaped head and shoulder
that is put in  with a special gun. You don't even need glue and the
head expands inside the tire to seal it also. I bought it for my big
bikes and it has paid for itself many times over. Plug and go is the
name I think. Suggested to me by long distance touring riders with
nothing but praise. Kind of hard to carry a spare on a Valkyrie!

Ron