median age

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: median age
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:39:56 -0600
Well, Andy has called me both an artifact and a relic.  I have to admit that
I'm a geezer, since I have a geezer hat.  An artifact, by the way, is
nothing more than something made by humans, so all of us are that.  As for
relic, I like the definition that says "kept as a sacred memorial".   I
don't require that you worship me, just send your tax-free tithes and
offerings to my post office box.  Cash only, please.

Andy and I are going to the SCCA National Tour in Houston this coming
weekend.  He should have Tetanus up and running this weekend, and I should
have the BMW at full song sometime this week.  We shared a car last time and
he beat me by less than a half second, which is normal for geezer versus
Crazy Ivan.  Any roadster people living near Houston are invited to come
down to the Gulf Greyhound Park on the 5th and 6th to visit.  Actually, all
of you are invited.  Bring your own lawn chair.  And refreshments.  If
you're coming from Australia or England or some other exotic place you might
want to skip the airport hassle and buy a lawn chair and refreshments at the
local Wal-Mart in Houston.  See you this weekend.

Leisure Suit Terry