Re: Median age

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Median age
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:11:41 -0800
I'm almost 33, was born in time to see them on the lot but not yet
walking.  No one else in my family owns Datsuns, and if they ever did it
was only as basic transportation.  I remember my dad having a B210 when he
was 40, but that was many moons ago.  I bought my first Roadster when I was
20 or 21, and the first car I bought, back in 1986, was a '67 RL411 sedan.

At 10:38 AM 3/29/2003 -0700, SlowBoy wrote:
>Okay, I'm 43 and it's official; the majority of us are old enough to have
>seen these things new on the dealer lot.
>
>Actually, who under twenty-five is here, owns a roadster and did not have
>their parents or older family member influence them on roadsters?

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'66 Datsun PL411 sedan PL411-022447