Always something...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Always something...
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:56:53 -0600
It seems there is always something that foils even the best thought out plans.
I've been working on this race motor for weeks now and finally got it
installed this afternoon.  I was ready to hear it come to life.  A weak
battery and high compression conspired against me.  It will crank but very
slowly.  I tried to jump it.  No dice.  I'll leave it on the charger a couple
for a couple of days while I go out of town.  This motor has a set of Jahns
12.5 to 1 pistons and a 296 degree cam at .500" lift.  I'm hoping for around
200 horsepower.

Andy