Re: Basic U-20 questoin

To: Amy & Erik <erikandamy@integraonline.com>
Subject: Re: Basic U-20 questoin
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:22:27 -0800
Erik,

Number 1 is nearest the radiator.

I know what you mean about some manuals.  It is even a little more confusing
when
it is possible to install the distributor drive shaft in two positions, 180
degrees opposite each other.  Apparently neither is really wrong, it just makes
number one on your dizzy cap come out in one position, or the opposite position.
If I remember correctly, either top right or lower left if you are standing on
the right side of the car.  That may explain why there is no definitive #1
position in much of the dizzy documentation I have looked at.

Tom
69 2000
Portland