Age(d) and invite

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Age(d) and invite
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:19:45 -0800
Not the oldest, in age or ownership of roadster, 51 on March 25th, same
roadster since June 1st, 1975. Also for those in Reno area this weekend.
My son Daniel will be running his first real Rally event this weekend
over in Reno, Nev. Not in a roadster though, but in a VW GTI. Stop by
and say hello! or just come and watch.  There is a picture of his car at
my picture trail site, visit  album : rdstracrpina, in  Family album.
David Pina