Working again!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Working again!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:53:48 -0400
  To those that have been keeping track, mark me down as full time employed
again.  I started Monday as the Materials Manager at Technical Consumers
Products, Inc.  Been so long since I held a real job I had forgotten how
long 8 to 5 really was!

  Roadster content:  NOW maybe I can afford to get the roadster out and back
on the road this summer!  And now that we are finished with the 12
Hours-at-the-Point endurance race, Sloan Racing will start it's roadster
racing season June 14 & 15th at Nelson Ledges Raceway.  Stop by and say Hi!

Paul Kort
1969 1600
1972 510 wagon (next in-line for some repairs!)
Ohio