Some questions about Vintage racing

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some questions about Vintage racing
From: "Karl Shepard" <karls@structured.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:05:23 -0700
I have a 1966 Datsun 1600 roadtser that is a race car.  For the next
event at Baxter's Historics in Portland, Oregon the registration form
has questions that I am unsure how to answer.  Maybe someone can help.

The intake manifold type is Datsun but is it aluminum?  (I am pretty
sure that it is)

Are the original rims 14 x7 on all four corners?

Rocker arm type?  What are they asking here?

I have a Mallory ignition - what type of ignition is that?

Karl Shepard