Ignition Switch Question

To: "Roadsters E-Mail List" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition Switch Question
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 15:54:53 -0700
The last time or two out my 69 2000 ignition switch has become difficult to
turn with the key.

I remember there are two normal screw heads, and two security heads.  Do I
need to drill those security screw heads off, or are they pins that are
driven into the other side of the assembly?

Any suggestions about removing the lock assembly from the ignition switch
assembly?  I need to get in and see what is going on with the tumblers.  I
have another ignition switch assembly, but no key and I don't want to file a
new key for it if I don't have to.

Tom
69 2000
Portland