Rust attack

To: "ROADSTER LIST" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rust attack
From: "Mike/Chris Clothier" <mclothier@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:09:11 -0700
List........
I noticed some spots of rust on the back of my front fenders and decided
that it was time to check the inside as well. After some scrapping and wire
brushing I now find that I have several areas with small pin holes and an
area about the size of a dime rusted through on the body and pin holes on
the fender. I would like to try to do the work myself if possible but would
like to hear from those who have done this what the best method would be. I
don't have welding capability, but would fiberglass patching work? Would
some of the Eastwood rust products work to stop the rust already there? I
would appreciate any and all information you guys can send my way. Thanks.
Mike
Norco, Ca.
70/1600

Mike/Chris Clothier