assistance with gauges again`

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: assistance with gauges again`
From: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:16:05 -0700
hi all,

I have a few questions about gauges.

1. does the OHM range match the gauge or the sender? do you choose based on
the current datsun senders used by the old gauges?

2. how do you hook up an after market modern gauge to a 35 year type sender?
(I.E water temp). do you just hook up the current wiring from the harness for
the application?

I have been wanting to order gauges for the 67 1600 but have been wary as I am
not sure what I should be getting. I am going to use the vision series one
gauges from VDO.

thx,

mike