Back on list & thanks to all

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Back on list & thanks to all
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:09:41 +0000
Thanks to all for your prayers and thoughts, I returned from Iraq this week
and wanted to let you know my family and I appreciated the wonderful support
you sent when I signed off. Roadster note* I'm using some of my tax free
earnings to get my U20 tuned up, there is a place in Savannah, GA called
Asian automotive that know the engine (they even have the manual, makes me
feel a little better), and finally get the 67 painted...can't wait..THANKS
AGAIN..Buddy