I'M BACK!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I'M BACK!
From: Carolyn Gabriel <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:28:08 -0700
Hello all roadster listers!  I am finally back.  It has been 3 long
years but I think the wait will be worth it.  What am I talking about?
I am all but finished with the complete frame off restoration of my 69
2000.  Some of you might recall the car at the datsun show @the winery
in Escondido this past year, the silver 69 with BRE stripes, (yes the
one that got crunched going on the trailer!).  I will be "DRIVING" it
home this afternoon from the alignment shop and am very excited  :)

My old mac died with all the resto stage pictures on it, so as soon as
I can get someone to do some data recovery on the hard drive, I will
post some pictures.

Also,  Thanks you venders for being out there with your parts!!!

Happy roadster'ing!!

Paul(heyace)Gabriel