RE: I'M BACK!

To: "Carolyn Gabriel" <heyace@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I'M BACK!
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:46:18 -0700
>Some of you might recall the car at the datsun show this past year, the
silver 69 with BRE stripes,

Gee, I thought it was 665 yellow with racing meatballs on the doors :-)

>yes the one that got crunched going on the trailer!

Whoa! I didn't hear that! Was this before or after the fancy paint job?

I can only only hope that you didn't make it too pretty that you're scared
to drive like you did! My best roadster memory is you and I chasing to catch
up to the pack at Solvang. What a couple of nuts!