Re: AOL problems

To: spl311rdst@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AOL problems
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:42:50 EDT
Laurie et al,

       I can post to the list, but can't receive from it. Resubscribing won't
help as AOL is blocking all mail from the domain. I am going to the "get live
help"  "technical help" and doing a live chat with clueless idiots. But, they
are filing reports and suggested that I email postmaster@aol.com with the
problem. I just mailed the postmaster explaining the problem. Hopefully if
enough
AOL listers raise hell we can get their attention.

                 keith williams