Re: AOL problems

To: Keith0alan@aol.com
Subject: Re: AOL problems
From: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:48:03 +0200 (CEST)
AOL tell my ISP to censor certain contents and they open up. This is
something that goes on from time to time. Try to use another ISP for
mailing lists. I usually dont reply to e-mails from AOL users as a lot
of that bounce but things have been working for a few months now.

Thomas

citerar Keith0alan@aol.com: