Roadsterless for two months

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadsterless for two months
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:24:32 -0700
Hello All,

It was with a little bit of a lump in my throat that I sold my 1964 1500
this last weekend. She had been a great car that gave good service for the
past 2 and a half years. I will miss her.

There is something unique about the three seaters that the two seat models
just don't capture. They are just a little bit more retro and charming than
the later models. In the time I owned the car I put 14,000.00 miles on it. I
am not one to just drive my cars on the weekends or back and forth between
shows. These cars are for driving.

The car was sold to a current roadster owner who is on the list. In respect
for his privacy, I will let him announce to the list if he wants to about
his new car.

Seeing as my 67.5 2000 is not going to be delivered until the middle of
October, I am going to be roadsterless for a while. First time in five
years.

So for those of you with running cars, get out there and drive them! For
those of you with non-running project cars: keep the faith. I look to join
you on the road in about two months.

To quote the apparently future governor of California:

"I'll be back"

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489