Re: Libre wheel center caps

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Libre wheel center caps
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 05:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers,
It turns out there are Libre wheels with 2.25 inch
holes and ones with 2.5 inch holes. These center caps
are for the 2.5 inch. Mine are the 2.25 inch :(

So the site may still be a source for some of you.
They turned out to be $7.99 while the online catalog
said they were $9.99. Mine are the "chrome" ones. They
were a bit glitzy and plastic but I would have
definitely preferred them to no caps at all. If anyone
can use these  I will gladly sell them for what I have
in them. I understand that someone else on the list
tried to order them and they were out of stock.
Will
'68 2000 conversion