Last minute parts needed!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Last minute parts needed!
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:33:19 -0400
Help.

1 Week til the Glen...The new wiring is installed....The new distributor and
springs are here and will be installed tomorrow...The manifold has been
opened up.....But I don't have any carbs! well I still have my 1600 carbs,
but no 2L carbs.  I have a rebuilt set ordered from Keith but they won't be
in for a few weeks still.  I was going to purchase a pair from a friend but
due to circumstances out of his control he won't be able to get them to me
until wednesday (I'm leaving thursday).  I really would like to have the
carbs on my car before I head to NY so I don't have any overheating
problems.  So does anyone have a spare set of 2L carbs they would be willing
to sell....or loan.  Alternatively does anyone have a spare throttle shaft,
throttle plate, and the bolt that holds the bowl to the carb body?  I have a
pair of carbs of unknown condition that are missing those parts.

Thanks for your help.

Ian Miller