Re: (no subject)

To: <DEANAHEWITT@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 17:26:15 -0500
Well... maybe you have some condensation in your oil??  How's the antifreeze
look?  Any oil in there?    How was the head when you pulled it last time?  I
hope it was flat?  How about the engine block itself?  Did you retorque after
500 miles?  Did you flush the oil and radiator after the last time?
You might want to run a compression check, but I'm afraid that you are gonna
find that your head gasket went bye-bye... sorry.

Eric