OT: sunbeam parts needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: sunbeam parts needed
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:09:50 -0500
I will send a request out to the sunbeam list too, but I figured it wouldn't
hurt to see if any datsun guys have reminents of an sunbeam laying around.
I'm looking for the front passenger fender for a 66 sunbeam tiger.  I
believe the alpine fender is the same.  I needs to be in decent shape from
the tiger badge forward.  Don't worry Its not mine!  I"m going to put a new
fender on for a friend, it will help with the roadster budget.

Ian
66 1600 stroker
67.5 project car

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work   and
yourself.   http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx