Re: sunbeam parts needed

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sunbeam parts needed
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:53:59 -0500
My friend just sold a 66 Tiger that he bought from one of his customers who
could no longer drive it due to age - his age. When I was at his shop he was
complaining that people were calling from everywhere about the car including
Japan.

It needed work but he still made a tidy profit on the deal when someone made
him an offer he couldn't refuse that was way beyond his asking price. Clean
unmolested car with lots of LAT parts and LAT mods.

Too bad he didn't have the time to restore it for himself but he does have a
nice TR4 and a 57 Chevy he bought from another customer.

Mike