67.5 2000 repro shift plate for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 2000 repro shift plate for sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:36:49 -0800
Hey All,

First off, to those people I sold the Everwing lamps and BRE spoiler to,
they are shipping this weekend. Holidays and other things delayed the
process but this weekend they are going. Thanks for your patience.

For anyone restoring a 1967.5 2000, I have a reproduction shift plate for
sale. Correct in size and has the decal location below the shift lever hole,
this is a good solid piece of aluminum. It will need some prep work, but it
will fit right in where you need it and it is ready to go.

Any offers will be considered. Heads to ebay next week.

Andrew Murphy

1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489