Early Moulding Clips

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Early Moulding Clips
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:49:37 -0500
I had many requests for the early moulding clips but they have been spoken
for. Having said that I have a better mouse trap than the stock clips that I
used when I restored my car and they will never rust. 20+ years and still no
rust.

If anyone is interested please contact me off list. I will order all the
necessary parts and sell complete kits. I will also offer them up on eBay
but I will sell them cheaper to you guys. Yes, I'll make a small profit -
not going to lie or deceive - but they will truly be 100% better than what
is stock and probably cheaper to boot. The stock clips rust and then the
rust stains go down the paint.

BTW, does anyone know how many clips are required per car? It's been a long
time since I had my mouldings off.

Mike