Re: The key question is...

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <limprod@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: The key question is...
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:13:32 -0600
What a crock!   So this allows a criminal to steal your car, trash it, then
when the "law" gets it back, you can do nothing but get the insurance
company to take their dear sweet time getting you into a new car or rental
car, after which, they jack up your rates to the moon.  God help you if it's
a classic car like our roadsters, because you just lose out.  What's the
criminal get?  6 months of hard time with parole after 15 minutes so he can
do it again?   The loser is, of course, the owner of the car.

One of these days, the normal American is going to take back this country
from the lawyers, politicians, and insurance companies...