Re: The key question is...

To: rrees@digitex.net
Subject: Re: The key question is...
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:25:53 -0600 (CST)
You say that like it is a bad thing!

Actually, it was 10 COWS that were stolen in Williamson County last week.
Still an hanging offense.

The Sherif said "We're pretty strict here, but I don't think we will hang
them".

I wonder if there are other animals that their theft constitutes a hanging
offense

Please excuse me while I go count my goats.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA

<snip>