Re: Nice Fast Ride out in the Country, and then no 5th

To: "Dennis Currington" <dc@datsuns.net>
Subject: Re: Nice Fast Ride out in the Country, and then no 5th
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:46:38 -0500
Dennis,

  So good to hear you got the roadster out for a ride!  I took some photos
when I was out for a ride yesterday also.  It was beautiful outside.  But
since I don't have a digital camera, I can't post the photos for you to see.
But if you pull out a sheet of typing paper and hold it close enough to your
face that it is all you can see, ...... well, that's exactly how my photos
turned out!

Paul Kort
There is no surf in Ohio!
Single digit temps and 6" of snow at the moment!