Re: puzzled--(What is it?)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: puzzled--(What is it?)
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:30:37 EST
Hi Datsun fanatics,

         Just a quick question, now that I'm in the process of going thru the
interior I came across a thing just above the rear bulkhead centered under
the horseshoe shaped trim just ahead of the trunk lid with two welded nuts.It's
almost 3 inches long and half inch thick. Was this used for anything. I
noticed it as I ripped out all the PO had done. They look to be threaded to
accept
maybe a 10mm or so bolt. Just wondered as I like to keep everything original as
possible.

                            Thanks guys,

                                           Tom Prather