Car rotisserie construction details.

Subject: Car rotisserie construction details.
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:27:32 +1030
Hi List,
I am in the process of building my second rotisserie for a friend of
mine who will be doing a 1974 260Z rebuild.
If you are interested in the design and construction, have a look at
the attached link.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287967191

If you haven't already, you may need to sign in to the Imagestation,
but there is no charge.

Unfortunately it is only suitable for a unitary constructed body.
I currently have my 1973 240Z mounted on the prototype rotor.
A Roadster body needs to be firmly mounted to its chassis before doing
any body repairs,
which makes it way too heavy to be put on the rotor.
Anyhoo, see what you think.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - at home, waiting patiently!
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2004 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.