[Fwd: Re: Swirl type High and Low Roadster horns.]

To: datsun roadsterlist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Swirl type High and Low Roadster horns.]
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:58:57 -0600
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Swirl type High and Low Roadster horns.
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:50:19 -0600
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@motion.net>
To: Graeme Suckling <graemes@saonline.com.au>
CC: Datsun-roadsters list <datsun-roadsters@autoex.team.net>

cleaned packed and mailed, today cheapest  way was $21.50(US) should
take 4-6 wks to get there.
as soon as I get my new HP computer to recognize my new HP scanner I'll
send you a recipt.
HP tech said we'll send you a free patch,for the scanner I said for
$1100 for computer, and$300
for new scanner both made by HP, you would think that they would not
require a patch. but that
It was very generous of them to supply it for free.
roadster content : 2 horns to OZ $ 21.50 shipping.   2door pillars and
inner front fender to Canada
$29.00 shipping.
Russ Southwell 70 1600