Replacing stock front springs with Nissan Comp Springs

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacing stock front springs with Nissan Comp Springs
From: Scott Occhiuto <calabria1922@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:03:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi List!

Are there any tips or tricks on replacing stock front
springs with the Nissan Comp Springs?  I have never
replaced springs or shocks, but guess that I need to
put the car on stands to take the load off of the
springs, remove the wheel, remove the shocks, and then
the springs.  Do you need to use a spring compressor
or will they just slide out?  If so, do you want to
get the spring compressor in before you jack it up?
Any tips on spring compressors?

Thanks everyone!

Scott.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/