Choke question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Choke question
From: "Arthur Siemens III" <asiemens3@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:49:22 -0800
Today I gave my roadster a tune-up, I synchronized the the carbs and freed
my stuck choke cable.  The cable is now running smooth but I need to ask how
is it supposed to work?  I was sitting in the drive way waiting for my
roadster to warm up and I thought I would help it along by pulling the choke
cable.  Well I assume that it should have been richen the carbs, but the
idle got real rough and the car started to die.  Is this what supposed to
happen?  Any help here would greatly be appreciated.

Arthur
67 1600