Re: Choke question

To: "Arthur Siemens III" <asiemens3@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Choke question
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 3:24:39 +0000
The first 1/2 of the choke is merely to open the throttle.   The second 1/2 of
the choke is part that actually moves the nozzle down, richening the car.   It
actually sounds like you have your car too rich right now (the rough running)
Do you have the choke full out? Push the choke in slightly until the car starts
to run better.  If you get to toward the first 1/2, you'll probably see your
car idles higher than normal...

Check it out sometime when you have someone to operate the choke for you.   I
didn't believe it until I saw it either.
Eric