Re: Skyline GT

To: les@classicdatsun.com, 240z-club@peak.org, z-car@taex001.tamu.edu,
Subject: Re: Skyline GT
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:33:40 EST
In a message dated 01/28/2004 9:51:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
les@classicdatsun.com writes:
The SKYLINE...is it coming or not??  Take a look at this spyshot we took
  this past Friday:

http://classicdatsun.com/spyshot.html

This car was badged as a GT350.....do I smell a Shelby connection?  Nah,
  I bet Ghosn has never even heard of a Mustang :-)
that looks like a standard Infiniti G35, with some extra letters tacked on.
it doesn't look at all like earlier photos i've seen of the reputed successor
to the venerable R34, et el, which car is a coupe.