Re: Skyline GT, a derivative?

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: Skyline GT, a derivative?
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:18:04 -0800
Okay, so with new child arriving and more time on the couch planned, we got
more cable channels and within a week I can tell that it is going to take
some heavy drugs to brake me (break me?) of my SpeedChannel addiction.
The point?  Last nite was Aussie V8 touring car racing, and the Les's
Skyline GT pic looks exactly like the Holden racecar.  I guess this is the
after effect of 4 dr requirements and wind tunnel testing driving designs in
the same direction.  Just an OT thought.