Oil Pressure Gage, pretty nice supply of SUN mechanical ones

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Pressure Gage, pretty nice supply of SUN mechanical ones
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:11:26 +0000
Dear List,
Browsing the net during lunch I found a SUN mechanical oil pressure gage,
2 inch, fits in a 2 1/16 hole, for 14.99.  SUN makes pretty good stuff,
so this sounds OK.  Has a chrome bezel.  Should look great in a low
windshield car.

<http://www.surpluscenter.com>

I have delt with these guys before, and they are reliable.  All I need to
know
is if anyone on the list has a good source of a mechanical sending unit to
fit our cars.  This gage does not come with one, and that is the catch.

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Virginia
67 pushrod 2L 5spd