A couple of Questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A couple of Questions
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:11:48 -0800 (PST)
A couple of (possible) stupid questions for the list:

1) My odometer has stopped working, but the
speedometer works fine.  I thought the same cable
drove both.  Is it just the odometer itself, or is
there something simple I need to do?

2) My driver's side rear brake drum will not fit on
over a new brake lining.  The passenger side fits
fine, but beat as I may, the driver's side will not
fit.  I have compressed the adjuster to its smallest
setting.  I had to re-install the old used brake
shoes.  Not what I want to do....Any suggestions??

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/