OT: VW Cabriolet 1986 Parts Wanted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: VW Cabriolet 1986 Parts Wanted
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:44:36 +0000
For all:
Roadster Content:  Well, heck, this new part of my stable of fine
automobiles is a
rag top, anyway.....

Bought this thing for my daughter, Arizona/Florida car, no rust, runs well,
has
brake issues I am dealing with.  Need a lot of exterior trim parts.

This is a "Wolfsburg Edition", some of the trim is unique to this particular
car.
None of my trusty local junkyards have any rabbits, and E-bay pickings so
far are
slim as well.

If anyone can help, please E-mail me off line.  I do NOT want to spend
hundreds
of dollars at the VW dealer!

Thanks,
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software  optimizes dial-up to the max!