OT Super bowl

To: "Roadsters (Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net)"
Subject: OT Super bowl
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:17:39 -0600
Hey Roadsterits

Did you all see the commercials for the super bowl!  Heck with the game..
Not much of a football fan.  BUT, that Ford GT40 commercial was very cool.
The car was at a road course (don't know which one - looking at the car too
much) and showed some aerial views of the car in corners that was great!!  I
can't wait for Road Atlanta!!  VROOM VROOM, ,, REV REV..

As a side note.......
I pushed my MB C320 passed the 60 MPH mark around my favorite 270 degree,
descending, tightening radius off ramp.  With the traction control off, the
car set down to a nice drift - very controllable.  I do need larger sway
bars, but other then that the car is great in the corners.  Funny, the Mazda
Protigi 5 I sold to get the MB has higher numbers (according to the mags)
but the MB is much faster in the corners.  The P5 was only good to 55 MPH
Max in the same corner.

Hope you all had a fun weekend!  Can't wait for Roadster weather!

Phil
SEROC