RE: horns

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: horns
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 18:14:22 -0800
Jim:

If you're looking for something not expensive and nice and loud, try Piaa
horns. Put some on mine and they work great! You can get them at many auto
supply stores. You may have to drill a hole in the mounting bracket to make
it fit, but other than that, they go into the car without a lot of hassle.
Buy a pack of bullet connectors and you won't even have to cut into the
harness! When I bought mine, I had to select the horns separately, so make
sure you get a high and low tone horn to get the full effect. I can send a
pic to show you what they look like in my car.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600