Quest for the SU heat shield (again)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Quest for the SU heat shield (again)
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:38:38 EST
Hello all,

       After a bit of a rest I've started back to doing Roadster SU carbs. I
have just started on a batch of 2L carbs. I'll send another message out when
they are close to being done, in a couple or three months. If anyone has a 2L
set they want done and have their originals back rather than doing an exchange,
now is the time to contact me.
       As always, I am short of heat shields. So, I am looking for 1600 or
2000 SU heat shields. As I repair them and have them replated broken and rusted
is just fine, actually better.

       Keith "roadster ranch west" Williams