U20 Needle valves

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: U20 Needle valves
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:40:44 -0600
Does anyone have a set of good U20 needle valves they would be willing to part
with?  I bought some used Z-therapy rebuilt U20 carbs that came with the Grose
Jets... They are JUNK!!   I can't get the idle set for anything, because the
engine "surges" constantly.   One minute it's at 1200 prm, the next at 300 and
about to die.    Car runs great at speed with no problems at all.    I'm just
really tired of either having a revving engine or constantly having to tap the
gas while at stop lights... it kinda makes all the morons around me think I am
wanting to race too.

Thanks in advance!!
Eric
www.wycroc.org