Re: U20 Needle valves

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: U20 Needle valves
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 3:05:57 +0000
Oops!!   My apologies to Z-Therapy!   I just realized that I could have worded
this just a *tad* better.   The Z-therapy carbs are not the problem at all and
are definately not the "Junk" I was referring to!  I have been pleasantly
surprised by the power and reliability of the rebuilt carbs.  No more stuck
throttles!  No leaking throttle shafts! Car starts up very nicely, even in
bone-chilling cold!
What I had hoped to convey was that I am not impressed with the Grose Jets they
used.  I am glad to see that they are no longer using them too!  Two other
Z-therapy customers told me that they pulled their Grose Jets to replace with
originals and their cars ran much better.

Sorry for the confusion!!!
Eric