SP310 front brake part request.

Subject: SP310 front brake part request.
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:21:38 +1030
Hi list,
I am talking to you from Adelaide, South Australia.
Today we recorded the highest February temperature EVER, +44.3deg C.
FBH in anyones language!
Spare a thought for my Muscovy ducks.
Missy duck hatched 11 babies on Thursday, today they learnt real quick how
to go swimming!
Now for my Roadster request.
Due to an unfortunate cockup at the electroplaters, I have some missing
brake parts.
My '65 SP310 has twin leading shoe front brakes.
I am missing some of the hydraulic connectors for these.
There are some bronze(?) adaptors that are the connections for the bridging
hose to the second wheel cylinder (these I have)
This connector is a bent Y shape with a threaded hole in one of the top legs
of the Y, the rest is a straight through bore.
Then there is a bolt which is real unique and goes through the bore of the Y
piece above (these I don't have).
It is a 9/16" hex head, has a 3/8" round shoulder under the hex head, then a
shaft 1 & 1/8" long, the first 1/2" is unthreaded, the last section is
threaded.
The hex head is bored and threaded to accept the flexible brake hose.
There is a hole right down the middle of this bolt to convey the hydraulic
fluid to wheel cylinder #1 and a cross drilled hole at the junction of the
threaded/non-threaded sections of the shank to feed wheel cylinder #2 via
the bronze Y.
If anyone has done a disc brake conversion and has these parts spare, please
let me know.
I'm trying to re-build this Lady to ex-factory condition and of all the
plating jobs I have had done, this one went pear shaped :(
Currently enjoying a pleasant sunset and a nice cold glass of Riesling,
heheheheheh!
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner.
1972 PL510 2 door - VG30ET on Autogas.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2004 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.

---