Ride Height Measurement Request

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ride Height Measurement Request
From: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:15:40 -0800
Hi Roadster fans,

I have a favour to ask: I require a couple of measurements for my project,
preferably from Roadsters that sit fairly low, like with competition or
shortened front springs(Alvin's comes to mind). The following measurements
should be taken with the car sitting on a perfectly flat surface:

1. from the bottom of the front frame rail to ground (measured at the center
of the car, from left to right)
2. from the bottom of the rear frame rail to ground (measured at the center
of the car, from left to right)

Also, if you could attach a pic of the car so I can see its' attitude, I'd
greatly appreciate it! I would take my own measurements, but alas, my
roadster is in fifty gazillion pieces, and without suspension components at
the moment! Many thanks to those of you who take the time to do this!! :-)

John Wightman
'66 1600 in metamorphosis,
soon to be a '66 3000