Re: Solvang Registration Forms

To: Ldino21@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solvang Registration Forms
From: "L.J. Ganser" <ljganser@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:21:34 -0800 (PST)
Is Solvang a fun meet? I don't know much about what happens at car meets. Have
you ever auctioned cars, parts ?   I venture to say competitions exist between
best looking vehicles? Can some people elaborate?
                                                       L.J.

Ldino21@aol.com wrote:
The Registration forms are ready!!! I emailed the forms to everyone who gave
me an email address, they are pretty good sized .pdf files.About 1.5MB each

I cannot post the files on my web page because of the size, I have made a MS
Word copy thats available on the website,if someone can host the .pdf files
for me, I will put a link to them.

For more info and Pics goto:

http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2004.msnw

Lou Smaldino