Re: OT: Infiniti G35 vs BMW M3

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Subject: Re: OT: Infiniti G35 vs BMW M3
From: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:12:49 +0100 (CET)
In my opinion the BMW M3 is the sportscar (if it's the E46 model) of
these two and it's one of the best cars made today, if you really want a
sportscar. I have the experience of driving one and it can challenge
twice as expensive exotics. But it's a sportscar, you need to rev the
engine to get 343 hp out of it. Dont bother about the optional SMG
paddle shift gearbox unless you only want two pedals. I dont know about
the G35 but isn't that a rebadged and restyled 350Z with the same 280 hp
engine.

Same price for both? BMW is the winner. A ($10K) huge price difference,
worth thinking about what you get for your money.

Thomas