Re: Infiniti G35 vs BMW M3

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Infiniti G35 vs BMW M3
From: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:43:22 +0100 (CET)
I remember from the press introduction of the M3 CSL. As always they
want to show off their engineering highlights. The M3 engine has a wet
sump but it's built to handle cornering up to 1.6 G without lubrication
problems. I dont think you can get 1.6 G on street tires. It's also got
a launch control system. Can be useful when you are in a hurry :-)
Anyway as some of you point out, you cant really compare an M3 with the
330Ci. In Europe we have something in between - the (BMW)Alpina B3. Very
nice car with 290 hp but more "civilized" than the M3.

Thomas