FREE STUFF

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FREE STUFF
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:19:59 -0800
Free to the first "good home" that wants them.   You pay the shipping costs.
All from 1969 2000

REAR BUMPER

        Piece of shit, very pitted and medium dings

REAR SPRINGS

                They are the late style stock springs. The set of 2 is a
little rusty and dirty.
                The number stenciled on them is 55020 25500.  Each one has 4
leaves and has the bushing out of one end.
                I put them on a flat surface (upside down from how they are
in the car) and measured from the flat surface to the highest point of the
underside of the spring..  Each one measured 3 1/2 inches high.  They
probably have sagged some.
                I also measured the height, ignoring the big round
attachment point on each end.  In other words just the arch of the longest
leaf.   This measurement was 2 inches.

FRAME

        The frame is all there with no crash damage.  Its just a bare frame
with no components attached to it.  Minor surface rust.

Dick Ryan  650-312-4022  (24022)
Director of Risk Management
Franklin Templeton Investments
One Franklin Parkway  960/4